Introducing Aromatherapy Massage
Frantic schedules in a fast pace of life may leave you with pent-up stress and enormous strain consequently affecting your health. If you are yearning for a solution to alleviate this fatigue, then massaging with therapeutic oils will help rebalanced your mind and body. Many essential oils serve as a perfect stress antidote. Massage oils in the market that offer you rejuvenation are plentiful in the market.
Massage is both emotionally and physically stimulating for the body, mind and the spirit. When this is supplemented with therapeutic oils like aromatherapy massage oil, a person gains a calm mind along with a radiant skin. Touching all levels of wellness, aromatherapy oils have resulted in a complete breakthrough in the market today due to numerous benefits. One of the notable kinds of aromatherapy is undeniably the massage oil, due to the wide-ranging uses to target particular issues. These oils have the aroma that provides relaxation to just perk you up instantaneously.
How is Aromatherapy Done?
The magic of aromatherapy is a combination of the massage itself and the unique oils used. Simply applying the oil to your body would not do the work. When aromatic oils are rubbed into the skin, they penetrates the epidermis through hair follicles and sweat glands. Then, the oils are carried through the bloodstream, ultimately reaching the specific organ for healing.
It is expected that when you undergo an Aromatherapy session, you go bare just like when you go for spa massages. The therapist can apply various massage techniques, such as Swedish or Thai massage, whichever is suitable for the treatment. But, before you undergo any aromatherapy massage, you must have a thorough and professional consultation. A physician's recommendation may also be required for those who have health complications such as high blood pressure, stroke, and osteoporosis.
How Often Do You Need Aromatherapy?
There is no set duration as to how long you should undertake aromatherapy. The treatment lasts based on how severe your condition is. Nonetheless, for simple illnesses such as migraine or stomach aches, three to five sessions are required to see the full benefits. Depending on your therapist, you may be required to visit twice a month for follow-up massages after the initial therapy.
What are Oils Used in Aromatherapy Massage?
There are different types of oils used for different reasons. Some oils are used to cure insomnia while others are used to cure fatigue, some relax your muscles and others reenergize you. You need to discuss with the masseur what actually you are suffering from and what you need to get cured, and they will help you in deciding what oil is to be used for the best results. People suffering from anxiety, depression and other such problems feel relieved through aromatherapy.
What are The Benefits of using the Different oils in Therapy?
· Lavender is one of the most common scents used in aromatherapy. It relieves stress and brings peace to mind and body.
· Jasmine oil is used to cure stress and anxiety. It helps you to relax and sooth uptightness.
· Essential oils like chamomile, tea tree oil and juniper help in reducing pain resulting from inflammation. Chamomile is also effective in promoting healthy sleep.
· Lemongrass is very effective pain reliever.
· Pungent quality of pepper mint, black pepper and ginger produce heat and circulation in the body which can relieve acute pains. They also have energizing properties to awaken your senses.
· Other fragrant oils like rose and sandalwood help in instantly changing your mood and make you feel fresh and happy.
How will you Benefit from Aromatherapy massage more than any other massage?
- There are several benefits of aromatherapy massage. It can be an effective way of inducing relaxation, getting rid of stress, all while ensuing a clean and healthy lifestyle. As with any other massage you may receive, it is going to affect the entire body as a whole while particularly focusing on the circulatory, musculoskeletal, and nervous systems.
- People who are normally stressed out from work will find this type of massage helpful given it can assist them soothe their mental and physical fatigue. Massage therapists are professionals in terms of mixing up oil blends so that greater relaxation and also restoration will be given to their customers. For this reason, it is no longer surprising that majority of those who have been through the aromatherapy massage session feel relaxed after. A number of the oils which are typically preferred by the customers are chamomile, blossom, lavender as well as vanilla.
- It is the essential oils that separate any other massage from an aromatherapy massage. By inhaling and absorbing the oils, you will be able to relax completely and eliminate any bottled up stress you may have. From there, you will also have the physical stress eliminated with the regular massage. After an hour session you will be on your way feeling far better than you were before.
- Aromatherapy massage normally makes use of gentle massage strokes, and this is among the best approaches to relieve pain. The blood circulation will also improve throughout the massage session. It will also help once the essential oils get absorbed into the bloodstream. Damaged tissues and also inflammation are restored and healed throughout the entire process.
- This massage has helped those individuals who have problems in correcting their abnormal sleeping pattern. Insomnia is a typical condition that could be healed simply today. Some of the herbs that serve as anti-depressants and had help people to be relaxed and get a sound sleep are grapefruit, sweet orange as well as English lavender. Insomnia is normally caused by stress and also fatigue. With aromatherapy massage, getting a restful sleep is feasible.
- Getting your body revitalized is important so that you'll have the energy you'll need to do all of your daily activities. Through the use of essential oils, hydration becomes feasible especially when they get absorbed in the skin. When these oils get to the bloodstream, transmission to all parts of the body such as the joints and also mind is possible. The best essential oils that can rejuvenate the body are mint, lemon, orange blossom and also grapefruit. This is because they've got uplifting properties which can help increase your mood. By combining these oils, it can help you become energetic and alive.
Are there side effects to Aromatherapy Massage?
There are no major side effects expected from aromatherapy. Allergic reactions from oils may occur though. Therefore, if it is your first time, it is advisable to come early for a skin testing. Before each massage session starts, the oils will be diluted in small amounts. Allergic reactions may take a few minutes to emerge, so it is best to come to the session a few minutes earlier than your appointment time.
When performed correctly, aromatherapy massage will provide you with many health benefits. By taking a whole body approach, aromatherapy massage works on both your mind and body, which is something we all need in this busy world.